Monday, July 27, 2026

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.

 

WAYS to SAVE ENERGY'.The New Prison Camps,Find real estate agent & Realtor® Dan Evans in Menifee, CA on realtor.com®, your source ,From Primate to Politicians.

To be devoted to and passionate to one's spouse for a lifetime is real love. Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.


Still hoping .I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'. Look at all the fucks I give.Waves On The Water, Ships To Pass, Sons To Shine Bright. Owls.Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb.

 Thank you for not allowing yourself to be put in a box. I grew up being so self conscious of my body and I am so glad girls today can follow your example that curves and not being a size 2 are normal and to embrace it.


PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Princesses, pumpkins, animals, ...Snakes in Grass: HAPPY BORN-DAY!Pieces of a Dream: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always

  Questions up in the air, starting with the vash program, get the voucher for housing, then let me know, where you would like to live. My g...