Monday, July 27, 2026

It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a moment, and it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again.

 




WAYS to SAVE ENERGY'.The New Prison Camps,Find real estate agent & Realtor® Dan Evans in Menifee, CA on realtor.com®, your source ,From Primate to Politicians.

To be devoted to and passionate to one's spouse for a lifetime is real love. Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.



PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many.


It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a moment, and it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a moment, and it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again.

  It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a moment, and it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patie...