Monday, June 8, 2026

STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR!

A TWISTED PROPHECY,Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Today will never come again.


Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR!  your words heal, and not wound.To give you all perspective I have never complained about a company on the internet



STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! 


A TWISTED PROPHECY,Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Today will never come again.


Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR!  your words heal, and not wound.To give you all perspective I have never complained about a company on the internet


    • The Lesser of Two Evils: The Burning of Children Instead of Paper.Pages To Books. Parents , brothers, when time for family meant a lot. The Lesser of Two Evils: The Burning of Children Instead of Paper.Pages To Books.

  • To give you all perspective I have never complained about a company on the internetTHE FROGS, THE FOOLS, THE FREAKS, SUCKERS FOR FREE RIDES.Just want to welcome everyone.''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Princesses, pumpkins, animals, ...Snakes in Grass: HAPPY BORN-DAY!Pieces of a Dream: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always

      Questions up in the air, starting with the vash program, get the voucher for housing, then let me know, where you would like to live. My g...