Friday, June 5, 2026

I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you soon and help you take advantage of this exciting opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Ketty, Financial Hardship Department

Today's Teaching, can a man #DIVORCE his wife and remarried.By Prophetess Kimmoria. According to the bible.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.I have no fucks left to give. I've had so many people walk out of my life.


The Lesser of Two Evils: The Burning of Children Instead of Paper.Pages To Books. Parents , brothers, when time for family meant a lot. The Lesser of Two Evils: The Burning of Children Instead of Paper.Pages To Books.


I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and NutsFAMILY I KID YOU NOT .Breaking the Silence : Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps, American Veterans .4 WORDS: old enough to consent."

STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”. Bones in the end, fingers to the head, hands to talk, views and noses, hits and misses, dead in the end, bones to boxes, at the end of dazes.
IT’S TIME TO ABANDON AMERICA’S FETISH FOR ‘UNCONDITIONAL.5151:BEHOLD!!!Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.  FOR RESERVATIONS, please call (858) 761-4369 or email: runninggrunion@juno. com. Sign up today! 

SOLAR LEASE AND THE UCC TERMINATION: SUNGEVITY-ACCOUNT NO. 227047-ESPINOZA, TONY-Open Books:Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top:





Full Of Joy. Darling You're Not Alice And This Is Not Wonderland."Sorry" Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.


A TWISTED PROPHECY,Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Today will never come again.


Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR!  your words heal, and not wound.To give you all perspective I have never complained about a company on the internet


    • The Lesser of Two Evils: The Burning of Children Instead of Paper.Pages To Books. Parents , brothers, when time for family meant a lot. The Lesser of Two Evils: The Burning of Children Instead of Paper.Pages To Books.

  • To give you all perspective I have never complained about a company on the internetTHE FROGS, THE FOOLS, THE FREAKS, SUCKERS FOR FREE RIDES.Just want to welcome everyone.''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.


    Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time. NEVER FORGET .IT HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.

    LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE.Even idiots don’t bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.

    'I don't care,' officer responds.Good time, rights, reasons, seasons of love, laughter, dances in the streets. Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.-Open Books:Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top:MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. 'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.


    • I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time. NEVER FORGET .IT HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.
    LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE.Even idiots don’t bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.The Matthew Shepard Foundation wishes you a Pride Month full of joy and activism! In 1962, Marilyn Monroe died inside her Los Angeles home at the age of just 36. Discovered naked in her bed and surrounded by empty pill bottles. Rule 1: immediately start recording. Rule 2: don't answer the

    The Lesser of Two Evils: The Burning of Children Instead of Paper.Pages To Books. Parents , brothers, when time for family meant a lot. The Lesser of Two Evils: The Burning of Children Instead of Paper.Pages To Books.


    • I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

    My daddy grew up on these and now I make them every Sunday morning. All reactions:45K45K In 1962, Marilyn Monroe died inside her Los Angeles home at the age of just 36. Discovered naked in her bed and surrounded by empty pill bottles. Rule 1: immediately start recording. Rule 2: don't answer the

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Princesses, pumpkins, animals, ...Snakes in Grass: HAPPY BORN-DAY!Pieces of a Dream: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always

      Questions up in the air, starting with the vash program, get the voucher for housing, then let me know, where you would like to live. My g...