Friday, October 17, 2025

Time is adrift, stars aren’t there. Living in the now is without despair. Broken Trust, Promises.I am a Sorcerer ...

Time is adrift, stars aren’t there. Living in the now is without despair. Broken Trust, Promises.I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. -Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools.


Time is adrift, stars aren’t there. Living in the now is without despair. Broken Trust, Promises.I am a Sorcerer ...
Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Damn that looked like fun again I’m sorry I couldn’t make it but as always congratulations to the both of yall.


Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. -Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools.

Time is adrift, stars aren’t there. Living in the now is without despair. Broken Trust, Promises.I am a Sorcerer ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Princesses, pumpkins, animals, ...Snakes in Grass: HAPPY BORN-DAY!Pieces of a Dream: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always

  Questions up in the air, starting with the vash program, get the voucher for housing, then let me know, where you would like to live. My g...